Owner’s Representative/Construction Manager
General Project Management Service
- Project coordination and Project Team management.
- Project budgeting, scheduling, cost accounting and reporting.
- Monthly Progress Reports
- Schedule and conduct progress meetings.
- Maintain project files and records,
- Prepare, review and process monthly requisitions and draw requests.
PHASE I: PRE-CONSTRUCTION
- Finalize Project design with the team
- Review proposed schedule and phasing
- Review pricing, budgeting, value engineering items and evaluate with the Owner.
- Assist Owner in the negotiation of the construction contract(s).
- Update the Master Schedule to reflect the current Project plan.
PHASE II: CONSTRUCTION
- Preconstruction Meeting(s)
- Review Contractors Milestone Schedule
- Coordinate the work of Owner’s contractors and consultants.
- Project record keeping and digital filing.
- Regular project meetings and minutes
- Prepare monthly reports identifying any quality, cost and schedule issues.
- Review and approve contractor applications for payment.
- Review and asses: RFI’s, Change orders, and Submittals.
PHASE III: PROJECT CLOSE-OUT
- Develop a detailed schedule of close-out activities, including punch lists, equipment testing, start-up procedures and occupancy.
- Monitor and confirm Contractor compliance with all turnover requirements.
- Coordinate punch lists and establish dates of Substantial and Final Completion.
- Confirm delivery to Owner of all manuals, warranties, as-built drawings, plans and specifications, lien releases, attic stock materials, etc.
- Verify that contractor provides all product and equipment demonstrations and training.
- Coordinate performance of corrective and warranty work.
- Work collaboratively with the owner to:
- Provide turn key design build services.
- Develop design from Schematic through permit drawings
- Work with the owner’s interior designer or manage an independent interior designer as necessary.
- Secure and manage the structural engineer or design build structural contractor.
- Identify design build subcontractors to provide Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing, Fire Protection, and Low Voltage design and engineering.
- Work with Centric Construction to bid all applicable trades and budget the project.
- Work with Centric Construction to manage the construction of the project through turnover to the owner.